Rainbow Awards Banner

Monday, January 5, 2009

Intro post

As my bio says, I've recently had my first short story, A Hope in Hell, published by Torquere Press.

"A Hope in Hell" is just shy of 12K long, and tells the story of the meeting and burgeoning love affair of Yare'ach, an angel trapped in Hell, and the demon Lord Ayve.

In "A Hope in Hell", I've attempted to creature a unique and plausible vision of Hell; world building has always been a favorite part of writing for me, and I like how Hell turned out here.

A summary and sample of "A Hope in Hell" are available here.

And a review is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Anonymous comments are currently switched on and are moderated.

I learned (well, skulked) at the knees of Teresa Nielsen Hayden and John Scalzi, and am completely comfortable deleting anything I determine to be spam, wildly off-topic, or rude, and with being the sole judge of what defines any of those terms.