Rainbow Awards Banner

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday is like an extra Friday

I'm pretty sure this really will be a short round up, unlike last week's short round up.

For those curious, my speech recognition software is still making my teeth clench, which is at least a different kind of repetitive strain injury. But moving along to the interesting news (some of which I have already covered):

1.) I have a new website (which is to say, I have a website): www.mollychurch.com. Please check it out.

2.) I have a new release, Pentimento: Poppy, available from Torquere Press.

2b) If you're interested in an excerpt or a "sexy snippet" for Poppy both are available (just follow the links).

2c) An extra scene, which doesn't appear in Poppy is also available.

3.) Another free story in the Dylan and Xavier semi-series was written on Wednesday (St. Patrick's Day) in honor of release day. It follows in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Anonymous comments are currently switched on and are moderated.

I learned (well, skulked) at the knees of Teresa Nielsen Hayden and John Scalzi, and am completely comfortable deleting anything I determine to be spam, wildly off-topic, or rude, and with being the sole judge of what defines any of those terms.